Berkeley City Club
"The Little Castle”
Accepted into the National Register of Historic Places, The Berkeley City Club is a historical hotel, event space, fine dining restaurant, and private social club. Built in 1927 to honor the need for a women’s activity center, The Berkeley, also known as the “Little Castle,” was designed by Julia Morgan. As a center for social, cultural, recreational, and family activities in the East Bay, the Berkeley Women’s City Club gained 4,000 female members.