Arts and Cultural Attractions in Berkeley
The Berkeley Art Museum (or BAMPFA as it is commonly known) is especially renowned for its exhibitions on some of the best American and international conceptual artists, including 20th-century masters Jackson Pollock and Mark Rothko.
- Berkeley Art Museum .3 miles
- Pacific Film Archives .3 miles
- Berkeley Repertory Theater .6 miles
- Aurora Theater Company .6 miles
- Greek Theater .9 miles
- Alternative Music Foundation 3 miles
DINING – BEYOND JULIA’S
When it comes to eating out, Berkeley's restaurants, especially in the Gourmet Ghetto district, offer an array of fine culinary experiences from all over the world. Grab a quick bite to eat and a coffee or find a more relaxed sit down eatery.
- Musical Offering .1 miles
- Cupcakin' .1 mile
- Stella Nonna .1 mile
- Famous Bao .2 mile
- Gather .2 mile
- Mezzo .2 mile
- Venus Restaurant .3 mile
SHOPPING IN BERKELEY
While you're out and about be sure to check out the nearby shopping in Berkeley. There is something for everyone and the experience is one of a kind.
- 4th Street Shops 2.4 miles
- Trax Ceramic Gallery 2.5 miles
- Body Time 2.6 miles
- Glass Baby 2.6 miles